All volunteers who would like to volunteer during the 19-20 school year must complete the following PRIOR to beginning his/her volunteer schedule.
1. Attend training (in person or online) *Online training will be uploaded to this page once available.
2. Submit Volunteer Emergency Information sheet
3. Submit a copy of your Driver’s License (used to check your name with Megan’s Law Database)
4. Submit signed copy of the Volunteer Code of Conduct
5. Field Trip completed documents (if planning on driving on field trips) – available in the office starting September 16, 2019.
To complete the online mandatory volunteer training for LCH:
View the videos linked below.
After viewing the videos, complete the “quiz” at the bottom of this page. Once you have completed the quiz with 100% accuracy (you have the option to retake/revise your quiz answers as needed), please print the page that shows you earned 100% to bring to the office. (Your results will also be recorded through the google form.)
You can get copies of all required volunteer paperwork in the school office.