Frontline Education (Formerly Aesop and VeriTime)
We hope you had a restful and FUN summer break! We’re looking forward to seeing you on August 20th!
As an organization, we are always striving to improve our processes to be more effective and efficient. The use of new technology permits us to achieve this goal. The District will be expanding the use of Frontline’s Aesop and VeriTime platforms to automate reporting absences, time worked, and additional hours for all employees.
Aesop will become the electronic version of a “pinkie” and VeriTime will become the electronic version of the timesheet. With this implementation, you will no longer submit a paper “pinkie” for your absences or paper timesheets for hours worked. We will now be using EUSD Aesop and VeriTime for ALL employees; though, many of you have already used one or both of these platforms.
If you already have an Aesop account, you will be prompted to update your account when you log in. Please update your account prior to the first day of work. Glenda Gumina, HR Technician with EUSD, can send you your login and password if needed.
Note: we will no longer be able to look up your Aesop login information. We will only be able to reset your login.
Department Directory: 760.944.4300
Sign-in/Username/Password Related Issues - Human Resources
|Dora Jones||Executive Assistantemail@example.com|
Absence Management Related Issues - Human Resources
|Glenda Gumina||Human Resource Technicianfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|TBD||Human Resource Technician||1193||TBD|
Time & Attendance Related Issues - Business Services
|Rick Jones||Payroll Technicianemail@example.com|
|Laura Aparicio||Payroll Technicianfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
- Where do I clock in?
- Report to the main office of the site you are assigned to for the day. A laptop and barcode scanner have been placed in each main office for you to clock-in.
- What if I do not have my badge?
- Select “Use ID/PIN” to manually clock-in.
- What is my ID and PIN for Frontline?
- Use your personal phone number and PIN.
- What if I clock-in early/late?
- Frontline has been programmed to allow you to clock-in up to 10-minutes prior to the start of your shift, or up-to 7-minutes after the start of your shift. You may clock-out up to 7-minutes after the end of your shift. If outside of these alotments, please add a comment to provide an explanation so the Office Manager can adjust your timesheet accordingly.
- Why does my timesheet reflect I’m 15 minutes late when I was only 8 minutes late?
- Frontline automatically rounds your clock-in/clock-out time to 15 minute increments so it is important to clock in on-time. You have up to 7 minutes from the start of your shift to clock-in. If you clock-in later than 8 minutes from the start of your shift, your clock-in time will round up to the next quarter of an hour. For example: clocking in at 7:07 will round down to 7:00; clocking-in at 7:10 will round up to 7:15 and your pay may be adjusted. Please see your Office Manager for options.
- What if I forget to clock-in or clock-out?
- It is important to notify the Office Manager as soon as possible in the event that you do not clock in or clock out at the correct time so that your timesheet can be adjusted accordingly.
- How do I view my timesheet?
- You can view your timesheet in Frontline by toggling to Time & Attendance (formerly VeriTime).
- How do I connect to Frontline with an iPad?
- Frontline can be accessed only used the Google Chrome browser on an iPad.
- Do I need to clock-in/out for lunch breaks?
- No, your schedule includes a lunch break. You do not need to clock in/out for lunch.