Testing DNA

Second graders extract the DNA from a strawberry

Frequently Asked Questions

Intra-District Transfers

  • Any student wishing to or who is currently attending a school within the EUSD boundaries that is not their School of Residence must submit an Intra District Transfer Request.
  • Any student who has moved to another School of Residence boundary during the school year must file an Intra District Transfer Request and submit new proof of residency to the school office.
  • Open Enrollment for the upcoming school year is from January 1st – January 31st for the upcoming school year.
  • Intra District Forms may be obtained from your school office or by clicking here. • You must file one form for each child.
  • You may list more than one school on each form indicating your 1st and 2nd choices.
  • Completed forms may be given to any school desired for processing.
  • Students must be enrolled in their School of Residence in order to be considered for a transfer.
  • Intra District Transfers are approved according to the priority order per Regulation R5116 as listed on the transfer form and space availability at your school(s) desired.
  • Written notification is sent the last day of April indicating whether your child has been approved, denied, or placed on a waitlist.

Contact Information

Department Directory: 760.944.4300 Fax: 760.633.1298