Please practice active listening for morning announcements. They usually last three to five minutes, take a deep breath and start your day with some words of wisdom.
* Reading Counts has started and will continue to June 3, 2015. Click on the links below for more information:
* Innisbrook Wrapping Paper Sales & Pledge Drive happening NOW! Wrapping paper sales to help support 6th Grade Camp
* 6th Grade Camp, December 1 - 5, 2014
* Bring your Parents to Lunch Day, December 12. Primary Grade Lunch is 11:15 AM; Intermediate Grade Lunch is 12:00 PM. Please allow time to park and sign in. Lunch cost $4 for parents - cash only please. Click on the link below to RSVP (highly recommended but not required):
* Parent Speak Up Survey 2014: Parents are invited to take the Speak Up Survey 2014 to share viewpoints about key educational issues, particularly 21st century education and technology. The survey is being provided by Project Tomorrow. Click on the link below to access the survey (you will need to use 92024 zip code and the password pdl1):